A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Strawberry Fields


After months of tendering to my strawberry plants I am finally reaping the first fruit of my labour. Creating this first little plump strawberry was no easy feat for my plants. They have come back from the brink of death too many times to count on one hand. They’ve been starved of water, hit by huge wind gusts and battled against the resident bugs that call their pot home. So a big CONGRATULATIONS goes to my little strawberry plants and well wishes for the many more (hopefully) little plump strawberries that will pop out over the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...