A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Monday, July 13, 2009

Something to make you go WOW

I’ve always wanted to be an artist. The ability to colour a canvas or quickly sketch an outline that would resemble something more like Degas rather than a stick figure!

Whilst I’ll never be Degas, I can gain immense satisfaction from others artwork and since illustrations are such a hot trend at the moment I thoughts I’d introduce you to UK illustrator Kat Heyes. Kat’s first commissioned piece was for Gucci and many of her illustrations have graced the pages of fashion magazines around the world.
Very inspiring……..

http://katheyes.co.uk/home.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...