A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Monday, July 6, 2009

$5 Table



Oh how a Monday comes too soon after a lovely weekend...

I'm still reeling from my beautiful finds at Bondi Market – my gorgeous sister-in-law (S-I-L) had a stall so we decided to trek over the bridge. Thanks mostly to my S-I-L by the end of the day I had in my possession a classic long black Seduce jacket (perfect for chilli days at work), a golden bolero jacket and I placed an order for an arabesque ring from self confessed hippie jewellery designer, Tanya.

Tanya’s brand “Zefyr” is described as “eco glam jewellery”. Using rejuvenated brass and vintage stones Tanya is creating a broad range of unique pieces. The ring I ordered was born out of a rummage through trinkets at a Parisian market. Originally a piece of plastic Tanya has brought it to life by using her rejuvenated brass to cast the unique design into a ring, pendant and earrings. www.zefyrjewels.com.au. Tanya’s jewellery stall is a must visit at Bondi Markets.

Bondi Markets is on every Sunday 10am – 4pm. Located at Bondi Beach Public School, cnr Campbell parade and Warners Ave, Bondi.

NB: Every Friday I will feature the key Sydney markets for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...