A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Sunday, July 5, 2009

e.piph.a.ny

e.piph.a.ny [I-pif-uh-nee] - a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

It’s amazing what a dose of sunshine and a bout of flea market foraging will do to your creative mind. I’ve been umming and arrring for months trying to decide which of my design obsessions I could turn into a blog – should I focus on interior design or my passion for making clothes or my love of market shopping? Then today an epiphany! Why not do it all! I’ve decided to collect my thoughts and create an online diary of all things design. So here it is – a daily account of my design thoughts, finds and experiences. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...