A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Party Feet


Warm weather = party season, and thanks to the early arrival of Summer, my social calendar is already in full swing.

For me, the party season means I can flaunt pretty summer dresses and a hot pair of killer heels. However, a night out is often cut too short when those heels literally kill me with pain and I have to pull out a pair of daggy rubber thongs.

Not only do the thongs ruin my outfit, they're also bulky and dirty and then I have to hold onto my heels because they never fit into my evening bag. Thanks to Sydney Industrial Designer, Michelle Chung I now have a fantastic solution!!

Chinelas by Michelle are the sexiest pair of foldable flats I've ever seen - perfect for this little socialite!

These little inventions come with a massive range of features:

• Despite the delicate appearance, the outsoles are tough enough to wear every day on hard surfaces like concrete and will protect feet from glass and other hazardous.

• Chinelas by Michelle are small enough (just 240 grams) to be tucked into your handbag, gym bag or carry-on luggage. So small you can even keep them in your back jeans pocket!

• Chinelas by Michelle are the only foldable shoe on the market that folds outwards with soles that can lock together; avoid touching worn, dirty soles!

• After swapping from heels to Chinelas by Michelle, The satin pouch transforms into a sling to carry your heels home in.

• A zip pocket inside the pouch is the perfect place to stash your cash and a lippy, meaning you can travel light and just take the pretty satin Chinelas pouch out and about instead of a handbag.

• Available in a range of tempting colours such as silver, ruby red, classic black and plum purple - something to go with every outfit.

• Priced from $39.95, they are affordable enough to ensure more wear out of your heels, and save on cab fare getting home to ease aching sore feet!

You can buy them now from http://www.chinelasbymichelle.com/product.html

I can't wait for my pair to arrive!!!

If you found this post interesting why not send it to friends!!If you would like to receive updates from Design Detective Diary please join me on Twitter or Facebook. Click Twitter or Facebook Fan Page links on the top right of this page to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...