A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Saturday, April 3, 2010

I heart brogues....




Ok, so early last year I developed a slight obsession with the classic brogue. I hunted all over the shops, second hand stores and children’s departments to find a brogue that would fit however, with no brogues for women and a size 5.5 foot there were no brogues for this Cinderella.

Today my luck changed..... !!! ALDO footwear in Chatswood had just received a stunning women's brogue collection and I snapped up the above pair for only $79.95 (leather) !!

I love the suave style this shoe can bring to any outfit..... slightly masculine, yet uber cool (think Katharine Hepburn).
image from The Sartoralist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...