A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tantalizing Tights



Ok, I know we’ve been in a 40 degree heat wave but I came across this fantastic (and simple) DIY fashion project that needed to be shared.

Kelly, from Lions, tigers & fashion, oh my! is a blogger who I follow regularly. Kelly’s relaxed and unique fashion style mixed with her creativity for transforming clothes always provides me with endless inspiration.

A post from last month shows her transforming a pair of sheer tights into a gorgeous pair of heart leggings. Such a simple idea with some amazing results. If you don’t have a steady hand you could always use a stamp with fabric paint. All images from Lions, tigers & fashion, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...