A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How far will $150 go at Kirribilli Fashion Markets?

Left to right: Seduce top $5, Zara skirt $10, new Portmans top $10


Left to right: black ankle boots $15, new Witchery suede wedges $30, RMK heels $15


Left to right: wool/silk dress $10, Top Shop lambs wool cardi $10

Bangles $5 each

Hitting the secondhand clothing market circuit is one of my favourite pastimes. It’s so much fun! The thrill of fossicking through trash to find treasure, haggling for bargains and coming home with bags of goodies for a small amount of money. It’s definitely the most economical way to shop and you can usually find unique pieces from High Street designers.

One of my favourite markets is the Kirribilli Fashion Market, which I visited last Sunday. With $150 in my pocket I was on a mission to find shoes, party clothes and some winter pieces. The day did not disappoint! For $115 I bought 10 pieces including shoes, tops, accessories and a skirt. I’m already planning my shopping list for next month….!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...