A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve, Eve

All the presents are now wrapped and sitting pretty under the tree. I always forget how much time you need to allow to wrap all the presents and how many roles of tape you go through! The above style was achieved by combining the elements I've blogged about over the last few weeks. The paper ribbon was made using left over paper from the paper stars and I used twine to tie the clay name tags.
I'm signing off for the Christmas period so I'd like to wish everyone a very happy and relaxing Christmas. Eat lots, be merry and I look forward to catching up in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...