A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas cards and gift tags

I’m always running late with Christmas cards and this year is no different! I started making them today and I really wanted to use up the bits and pieces left over in my craft tin. The cards I’ve made so far have been created from origami paper, scrapbooking tacks, cotton thread and buttons.

I also wanted some name tags / Christmas tree decorations so I cut out these star name tags out of oven bake molding clay and stamped the initials of family members to personalise.


If you found this post interesting why not send it to friends!! If you would like to receive updates from Design Detective Diary please join me on Twitter or Facebook. Click Twitter or Facebook Fan Page links on the top right of this page to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...