A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer's Stylin'

The onset of hot weather spins me into a panic because my Summer wardrobe is rather sparse and I haven’t been to the gym in weeks. To help motivate my new fitness regime and give me some direction to fill the gaps in my wardrobe I found these little numbers…..


Hot, hot, hot. I love colour - this bold yellow top is to die for.....The flouncey sleeves give this outfit great movement.








I'm a sucker for anything girly and I couldn't pass the femininity of this dress.... the soft layers are beautiful to wear in the Summer heat







I've always loved the style of Chloe Sevigny and this outfit reminds me of her.... It appeals to my inner rockstar. I would love the body suit underneath a layered ruffle skirt teamed with killer heels for a night on the town









A straw hat is on my "to buy" list... an essential for the Australian sun and a quick fix for a bad hair day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...