A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Monday, July 12, 2010

My Kind of Gentleman’s Club

I read about this trio a few months back and was very excited to see the article on them in Vogue Living July/August 2010. “Captains of Industry” is a retail space in urban Melbourne fusing the traditional skills of a tailor, cobbler and barber.



It’s the ultimate destination for bespoke suits, shoes and a short, back and sides. And if you aren’t too stunned by the uber cool interior, you can take a seat and enjoy a smooth coffee served just how you like it.

I genuinely wish I was a man so that I could engage the services of these talented men. I’d walk out putting James Bond’s suave style to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...