A design blog to capture a collection of thoughts from a bowerbird who is in love with unique design - fashion, furniture, art, photography, interiors, jewellery and creative minxes



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello.

Feb 2012 - 30th bday and 29th week of pregnancy


It’s been a hectic 5 months since I last posted. I’ve had a trip to NYC, celebrated my 30th birthday and I’ve been incubating a little baby boy, who is due on the 19th April 2012. We are also moving house (at 30 weeks this isn’t an easy task!) so my sewing, crafting and general creative endeavours have been on the back-burner. All the while I've been thinking and planning my next creative projects and I thought it was about time to share some of those ideas with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...